BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 16, 2010

You didn't have a childhood (c) Richard A. Penn II

My best friend always teases me because I don't like candy... It's like one of the quintessential child-like loves that I just never really got into... Well, loving cartoons is definitely something that I have not grown out of...

COWBOY BEBOP! This show was so awesome and the soundtrack is so prolific.. Hmmm... I suppose I can name one out of the several things that made this show amazing... I thought it was cool that most of the episode titles are named after some sweet songs... I suggest you check it out on DVD ASAP... But you can't borrow mine! :-p




FRISKY DINGO! This show was all about superhero/action movie cliche's... I'm so sad it was so short-lived. It made me cry gansta tears of laughter on the regular... Adult Swim puhleaseeeee bring back Killface and his ridiculousness





Just thought I'd educate you on these shows spectacularness... I will try and do this on the regular maybe make a segment about wonderific things that came to an end... STAY TUNED! :-p

2 comments:

Luke Skywalker said...

have you seen the show Archer? it's made by the same people as Frisky Dingo. if you haven't seen it yet, trust me, you'll love it.

MEEZY said...

I LOVE ARCHER! You like Archer and Ugly Americans...? MARRY ME! (c) Arrested Development lol. I was so scared that both of those series wouldn't get picked up for another season...