BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When was it that time fell into its spiralling loop? (c) Final Fantasy

HAPPY FINAL FANTASY 13 RELEASE DATE!

Though I did pre order the game for PS3 because I thought that I would have one by now... I do not have one, so I had to instead get my fix by having my friend put me on speaker phone while he played... Yes, like a crack fiend... via skype I saw that the graphics are AMAZING and I hear that the storyline is even more incredible... I'm so excited that the lead character is female, and from what I can see... She is GANGSTER! *SIGH* I wish I knew someone in the Chi that would let me use them for 3 or so weeks... lol

1 comments:

the EyeZuh said...

oh yeah... i had to watch my nephew play his like a wierdo :(... i'm not sure if im getting mine as a gift yet... so im not allowed to buy it... greaaaaaaaaat... i suppose it'd be better to have this when the semester is over anyways... and ur rite girl... the graphics are insaaaane... as per usual im lost on the storyline... but it looks intense... hope u get/got yours soon/already! lolz

[http://www.theiza.blogspot.com]