BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So happy togetherrrrr (c) The Beatles

CHICAGO AT NIGHT!!! ...... Jealous yet?

Sowwie for neglecting my blog duties... My transition to the Chi has been a rather crazy one... I am happy to report that I am no longer beefin with the Red Line and am getting things together before Law School. I LOVE my job and the law students/lawyers I have met there. Matter of fact, the entire staff are pretty much AMAZING!!! I promise I will not forsake you again on the blog tip... I'm BACKKKKKK! Below are a few pics I've snapped over the course of the few days that I've been a Chi-Town resident...




Heading to the Chi... I had to sneak Keyser on the megabus. Lol. He was a good puppy :)





I hate that all the employees in this store ask everyone if they need help EXCEPT me... But I still stop here because they have great sales and cheap clothes (c) Shannon Simmons. They were nice to meeeeee.... AND I got some amazingly wonderful CHEAP shoes :)


*D
I made some pretty amazing vinyl purchases thus far! Shoutout to Reckless Records!
*Disregard the dirty Vans in the background...


I smashhhhhhed this burger at Stella's Diner on N. Broadway b4 the Air and Water show :)



My weakness. Thank God these weren't sold in any grocery store I ever went 2 in Columbus... I really need to practice restraint while in the Chi.



I snapped a pic walkin pass Wrigley Field, headin home... What was I wearing? A Cardinals jersey... Yeah, I'm a jerk like that :-p StL HEAUX!


A random Bentley I saw walking home

I had to get a pic of the nigga that thought he was 'supa dupa fly' (c) Missy Elliot sportin the dress sandals with the THICK white dress socks lol.

2 comments:

Three's Company said...

Wow, Godspeed in your transition, Mia, and have fun!

MEEZY said...

Awww thanks Sandy! You're the besttttt :)